Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend!

TGIF! I'm really excited for this weekend! There are lots of things going on. As far as today- my chairs are being delivered! Yay! I cannot wait to start putting that room together. There are no big plans this evening, other than helping my girlfriend get ready for her Halloween party that is tomorrow night! I've been working on our costumes all week. Considering I work in the apparel industry, there is no shortage of costume supplies!  Here are a few sneak peeks. Can you guess what we will be?? I will do the reveal on Monday!

My husband's costume


My costume


I'm making a few dishes for the party as well! Avocado hummus (I thought the green color would be great for Halloween) &  Ham & Swiss Poppy Sliders (my mother-in-law makes these and they are wonderful- we'll see how they do for me! ) If everything turns out well- I'll share the recipes on Tasty Tuesday! 



Of course I'm thrilled about the Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters auction tomorrow morning! Wish me luck and I'll be back Monday with any updates. For any of you locals- here is the flyer!


Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the costume pics from the party! :)
    AND to hear what you score at that sale, wish I could go!!!

    ReplyDelete