Monday, October 8, 2012

Nice to meet y'all!

Hello! I’m new to this world of blogging! I’ve been reading some blogs for about 6 months or so now, and they have inspired me to start my own.
I was recently married in March, and thought capturing this new chapter of my life would be the perfect base for my blog. I love my family & friends, fashion, decorating, and cooking.
About me-
My name is Christina, and I’m a Georgia girl – raised in a small town just south of Atlanta {Hampton}. I now live with my husband {Brent} in Augusta, GA- although I miss the malls and restaurants in the ATL- I enjoy the slower pace of life here.
I work for an apparel company here in Augusta as an assistant merchandiser, and Brent is a pharmacist, where he also serves as the pharmacy manager.  We have 2 dogs- Lucy & Leo, which you will most certainly hear more about!
Here is a pic of them- Leo is on the left, and Lucy is on the right. Leo is a 7 month old Golden Retriever mix, and Lucy is a 3 yr old Lab mix.  

Brent and I love hanging out with the pups (or fur babies), going to the lake when it’s warm, hanging out with our friends, and working on our home. In the fall, you’ll find us going to football games on the weekends- B { & his family } are huge UGA fans, so we’re in Athens pretty often this time of year!
Here are a few pictures from our wedding- I thought I may do some "Wedding Wednesday" posts so that you can see and hear of the details of our big day!

Happy Monday! 
xoxo,
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment